In episode 1, hear from gold medal winning Australian Paralympian and beef ambassador, Temora’s Scott Reardon, and catch up with MLA Managing Director, Jason Strong for an in-depth interview on how industry is responding to the challenges from COVID-19.
We also get help for producers impacted by bushfires, some red meat cooking tips from MLA sponsored celebrity chef Hayden Quinn, and Victorian producer Fiona Conroy walks us through the making of her family’s carbon neutral farm.
· Click this link for more information on the carbon foot print calculation methods used at Knewleave Partnership
· In response to the constantly changing COVID-19 pandemic, MLA has compiled a comprehensive list of resources. Visit mla.com.au/covid-19 for the most up-to-date information
· Many industry events have been cancelled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit mla.com.au/events to stay up to date
· For producers recovering from bushfires, find out more about MLA’s one-on-one mentoring Back to Business program here
· Funding applications are now open for beef and sheepmeat producer groups interested in running local projects to validate the on-farm benefits of R&D. For more information and to apply visit mla.com.au/pds To keep up to date on everything MLA, visit mla.com.au, follow MLA on social media, sign up to myMLA and subscribe to MLA e-newsletters